As was written in the last blog, unfortunately my "friend" from the ice cream store got stuck at a meeting and couldn't come by last Thursday. In the afternoon I went over to the UES to meet with a male escort who had contacted me. He was a baby faced 23yo, with a baby fat shape. It wasn't hard to imagine he'd do well with some of the "daddies". He said he was only a hobbyist but he had a website on an escort website, he talked about his "clients", and the apartment we were at was where he "worked out of" but lived in Brooklyn. Ultimately he was far more involved and much more mercenary than I cared to be.
But that wasn't his only interest in having me over. He said he loves sex and with women, I would not have any reason to dispute it. (Though I thought I detected the faintest undercurrent of a sad, tiredness of being pawed at by unattractive old men). After a very short introductory conversation, sitting in front of me he flipped the bottom of my skirt up above my panties and very soon had moved that out of the way as well. Going to the bed, the boy was as if starving for pussy. I let him eat to his heart's content and he was reasonably good, but in his exuberance he had me backed into an uncomfortable corner that did not do well for concentration. When he'd had his fill I did him a short return of the favor, which was a little interesting... lol. Him being a male escort it was a bit more of a weighted opinion when he critiqued my bj, commenting that people usually can't blow well so deep... Guys do appreciate the tonguemanship... heheh.
Otherwise, the visit wasn't particularly significant. We had sex. I don't know if or how many times or how hard or soft I came. He asked a few times about meeting up again this week. I went home...
Later that evening I went to a bar in Times Square to meet a new potential roommate. Another Long Islander who needs a place in the city. I said I'd tease him that he's a guido, lol, but he's really not. He's got a thin veneer of Long Islander exterior, and there's no mistaking a blue-collar background, but instantly apartment was a complex, unique, very intelligent individual at the core of it all. Good looking slightly older guy, not properly "educated" but a lot less ignorant than most college graduates, an extremely interesting life (going from the smidge that I heard about), and most important super fun loving, happy, upbeat...
We had a really fun, easy going evening then came uptown to my apartment. The fun continued, sex was quite nice.. comfortable, fun with a first-time hint into naughtiness ;) Afterward he checked out my spare bedroom and looked at the logistics of moving things around to put in a bed. I liked that. It gave me a good feeling about where his head was at, his sincerity in finding a place in the city, his practicality in looking at making a living arrangement work...
The next day crunch day before a major to-do I had on Saturday, just about the entire day was spent preparing for the next day's event. Super Star had been texting me all week to come by when I was on my cycle and Friday had finally been the day we could get together. He lives kind of nearby, 2 stops on the subway and we would not be able to reschedule until later this week, otherwise. So I ran down there at 3 and we had our usual splendidly raunchy time. I got him to take some pictures though I think that he did not like the idea of my having him take pictures for another guy's enjoyment. He didn't take many and has not sent them to me. He also wanted to do video, which I didn't want. Anyway, we were having our fun and then in doggie he said he wanted to fuck my ass. We have done this more than a few times before. This was not new. He nudged the top of the head in... then out of nowhere he freaking rammed in! How far, I don't know before I screamed in horrific pain, kicking my heel into him and shoving him off.
I don't know what the hell he was thinking?! The last time we got together less than 2 weeks ago he had said he wanted to do as much and I explicitly said that was impossible. He would be the type who would take that as a personal challenge and need to do it anyway, not believing me about the magnitude of pain it would cause. After subduing my initial wave of rage, recovering from intense pain... I let him make up and let him off with severe warnings. We've been together for quite some time now and we always do have fun. He is generally respectful, I know he really didn't mean for it to hurt so much (and of course who wants a situation ending like that?! Really puts an ugly damper on things...), really he's just an idiot that way. I sucked him off, we had sex, I sucked him a little more and he finally came. Feeling particularly cuddly and sleepy, lazy boy as usual he kept urging me to stay "5 more minutes" and nap with him. He always wants me to stay longer. It always feels like a bit of a power play of his to get me to do things I say I can't or don't want to.
I had to get home to meet my new/old online friend for drinks on the UWS at the boat basin. I needed him to stay over to help me with my supplies in the morning. As always, he's a doll and I love him to death. We are still new friends though and it finally came out why though we've slept in the same bed many times he's never made any moves. He has not had sex for almost a year and a half since he got Herpes !!! Geez... Damn that f'n sucks. I really feel bad for the guy. It's funny how I knew from the first night that we would never have sex...
At the beginning of my giant event on Saturday (which was a huge success, thank you :-D ,) I got a call from a girl in town who I had been in correspondence with about the apartment. She needed temporary housing while she was in town for a month for a dance class. It was more than she wanted to spend but she hadn't planned her trip at all and called in the morning asking to stay for one week while she looked for another place. She arrived late that evening and I was pooped from the long day. I dunno, she's a hippie chick, vegan... I think she might be gay and now I have a naked woman walking around my apartment at night. But it's not as nice of a picture as you'd imagine. That girl is not touching me. And she needs to shave her mustache.
Recuperating from the previous day's event I was not looking to do much of anything Sunday. There was another guy who was interested in looking at the apartment was going to come by in the afternoon but ended up not being able to make it. After a solid day of recharging I was surprised in the evening by an email from someone I have not heard from in a good long time. An awesome guy I really like. It is unfortunate that he is less than 5' tall. He plays a lot of squash and is all bulky, muscular and he always LOVED my awesome full body, deep tissue, head to toe massages. He also travels possibly more than anyone else I know, he said he's been going to Asia all the time now. He has an apartment here and says he lives in NYC but also has a house and wife he's divorcing in Boston. And just for kicks, his wife is just now recovered from the cancer relapse she was going through when we last lost contact.
At any rate, it was really great seeing him again. He looked great and seemed almost like a whole new person from the person I used to know. I really felt like it was the first time I got to see a little of who he really is, that his load has lightened enough finally that he can show his personality now (that I didn't even know he had, lol. And I already like him! :) .)
At the door I got my big hug and kisses as usual, the ones you're embraced in unstated love and friendship. We talked and cuddled, had some tequilla, played and had sex. Afterward he was tired, it was late but I had not even given him his massage! He had called because his back was hurting from driving all day from Boston, I made him lie down so I could rub out his back for just a minute. Such a cutie ;)
But other than just being happy to see him again and seeing him so much happier than before, the thing that struck me about the night was how it's funny how sometimes when you don't see a friend in a long time, sometimes, when you really like that person after not seeing eachother for a while when you do see the person... I dunno.. you're reminded why you like that person, you have all the shared past... I know they say absence makes the heart grow fonder but that's not what I'm talking about, it's not about missing eachother per se. Sometimes, though, it's almost like because you didn't see eachother in a long time when you do find eachother again.. that you do is something in and of itself.. then it's kind of like the things you liked about that person and the times you shared together, like they mean more, so it's kind of as if because of not seeing eachother your friendship means more.
It wasn't just him. I've felt that before with other people but it was interesting to think about though....
Monday, June 30, 2008
No Ice Cream, Male Escort, Super Star, roomies... & one helluva busy weekend
Labels:
ice cream,
L.I. roomie,
li'l Boston,
M escort,
new/old_online,
roomie2,
Super Star
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment