In a state of raging horniness the other day I had responded to a CL Casuals post. The guy said he preferred sex with strangers and included a picture with a nice cock and body. A cute 28yo Indie, rocker, musician guy down in the East Village. He was a cutie & sexy & an amazing kisser! I arrived wearing a simple sheer, flowey summer dress & nothing under. We chatted on the couch for a minute and then moved to his bed. Lieing on top of me between my legs he was a passionate kisser with full, soft lips. I pushed him off of me to put his cock in my mouth, taking in his full length, lips pushing against his balls, wow you're deep he said after I gagged. He asked to go ahead to the condom, saying that he usually did not like foreplay. He said he'll skip oral but only in this case it was so good...
Sex, however, was not what it could have been. He had yet to learn his moves. Actually, he didn't move overly much at all. The passion was great, he pulled my hair for a sec and bit my neck... but the lower region need more activity. He came. I did not. We talked momentarily about another time and about maintaining anonymity. He reiterated the point about not liking oral but it was so good. I left to see if a bf nearby was around.
Cute, sexy, great kisser... I don't know if I will want to see him again. Hmm, could be worth it to try to coax some new moves out... But the boy clearly has some intimacy issues. Preference for sex with strangers, not getting to know his partner, doesn't like talking or oral sex... But sensitive and intuitive (intuition is a form of unspoken communication in a way I guess), the passionate, intimate kissing... My guess is the extreme sensitivity that is so equally vulnerable to profoundly being hurt has yet to find a way out safely. In due time...
I couldn't get in touch with my *friend* but I was hungry so went to get something to eat. (While sitting at the bar eating dinner I could feel the sexual tension coming from a couple sitting behind me, ordering their drinks next to me at the bar and making conversation here and there... Not quite my type though.) I was meeting someone later who had contacted me off CLE a while back and lived nearby. Kind of a wacky, eccentric guy, kinda spacey but open hearted and very authentic. We mostly talked for a long while. He had a great loft space right on the Hudson and we sat outside on his terrace having vodka and smoking cigarettes. He did most of the talking. A little scattered and very heartfelt but other than when he was asking me questions, he was not a listener. When I commented back on what he said he mostly interrupted and continued talking about whatever he wanted.
In the end it became apparent that yes, he's a very sexual person, is social and outgoing, meets people easily and knows a lot of people in a lot of places, but truly the guy is lonely. He's a lost good heart -- he's a really good, open, loving, authentic person but he's "in with the wrong crowd." He hasn't figured out yet how to make the distinction between cool good people and true good people. The thing he wanted most was a friend he can talk to and who understands him. He said he recently broke up with his gf. He strikes me as someone who would latch onto that person entirely, singularly the one solace. That's never going to work. He needs to learn how to find true good people around him or it's a lonely world of ugly, insincere people for someone like him who can feel the difference.
Ultimately he was awkward with the "situation" and really his erotic interests were secondary to his companionship needs. After a time he asked me if I'd like to see his dick. It was, I have to say, a very nice one. Excellent size, shape... I sucked him off for a huge load in my mouth. For such a frazzled, almost sloppy looking guy I was mildly surprised to find he smelled delicious and had impeccable hygiene. Alas, I left in my cab with only a tease of a beautiful cock :-(
Feeling a little frustrated after the day's exploits I sent a text message to a guy from CLE who wanted me to come by. Big, tall, beefy 28yo on the Upper West Side along my way home. I am a pretty tall girl and though slim, fit not frail. I do have a thing for a particular type of long, lean and lanky (the Indie Stranger) but skinny guys are usually a turn off. I do prefer a more manly sort of man, even a little more chubby, beefy can sometimes be sexy.
He had gained some pounds since taking the picture he had sent me. But he did pick me up nicely. (Sooo nice when a big bear of a guy lifts you up, moving you where he wants you to go... :-D !!!) Unfortunately that may have been the extent of his plus side. Aside from an unnoteworthy cock he simply had no p'zaz man. And he refused to let me get in a position that would have the least bit of a chance for me to try to get a little pleasure out of it. It was about as stimulating as I imagine screwing a side of beef would be. If I was a mean girl I would have walked out on him on more than a few occasions. He thankfull finally came and I went home, steamed and frustrated.
One really nice cock but over all a pretty shitty night indeed. Though I did wake up this morning with dried cum on my shoulder ;-p
The thong never did make it out of my purse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment