Friday, July 11, 2008

Has it been a week? What a blur...

This last week's been such a blur I had to research what I've been doing to write this post. Although it seemed like it was very busy, oddly it also seems like not much has happened. Anyway, the holiday weekend was half boring and uneventful. Saturday a bunch of friends got together for a full night of shits 'n giggles and I stayed over at Blue Dog's place again.

Not having done much the last few weeks, this week I was very busy making up for it with a lot of emails, rustling up stuff to get into. Monday evening I met an older guy in town on business. He was tall, a little round but good looking, had a great, smiling personality, though kind of had an effeminate voice. We had a very nice dinner, chatting and enjoying the company. He handed me cab fare after dinner, whether I'd leave or accompany him. We went back to the place he was staying (not a hotel, he had a temporary sublet), had another drink... I actually don't remember anymore exactly how the erotic portion of our evening went. In the end he was very happy and said he hadn't initially intended to but we'd had so much fun he would be back in touch with me again when he returns to NYC.

Tuesday night I went to meet a guy at his office in midtown. We met on the corner and Yummy! Mid-late 30s, tall, handsome, nice body... It was his first venture into CL erotics and he was very nervous. We talked for quite a bit, he is just a cutie! Totally sweet, good guy. One of those who work way too much and don't have much of any social life. So then not the ladies man type, kind of shy and totally adorable! Out of a LTR a while back and hasn't had sex in ages.

See now, these are the guys who are out there. This is a guy most women would love to have! A total "catch" if you're the kind of girl who's looking. But the same things that make him the perfect catch, for the same reason the women who'd love to love him will likely never get the chance to meet him. He's way too quality to hit on women even if he did meet one he was attracted to. And he's such a sweet doll that I'll betcha he's probably had his heartaches with "successful professional" chasing women so that a straightforward arrangement off CL erotics is almost preferable...

At any rate, we had an excellent time. He was very nervous but we had a nice conversation, he liked my personality and kept saying I was adorable. Eventually he warmed up enough for me to take some of his clothes off, pulling his waistband down to kiss him, caressing him softly, taking time to not push him too quickly. Once he was comfortable enough I took him out and put him in my mouth. It's over now! Heheh.... He was of course loving it and primal passions kicked in. You could feel his uncontrollable excitement growing, rubbing himself against my wetness then diving in when he couldn't help himself any longer. It was sweet and passionate. Afterward he was completely elated, almost a puppy dog, excited to see me again. He said he hadn't expected to like me so much and thought he probably wasn't going to have sex. He embarrassedly realized he was not being generous enough, overflowing with apologies and promises to know better next time. He emailed me the next day that he had a greaaaaaaaaaat time! Cutie didn't even know what a nice cock he had until I told him...

Wednesday I went down to Brooklyn around 2:00 to meet with a photographer I'd chatted with about making a website. Compared with the other responses I got back he really seemed to have his shit together and his head in the game. He's an apparently successful, professional photographer with experience and actual ideas, looking at what would need to be done instead of just, hey yeah, I can do that for you baby, c'mon over... When I told him what I wanted the pictures for, turns out he's very familiar with the field and could be a lot more helpful than I had anticipated. He said he used to do it so much he used to charge but then he got burnt out on hustler type women and stopped doing it other than on occasion, but that he liked that I really do it for fun and that I had thanked him when he put together a slideshow online for me to see his prior work.

He wanted to meet with me, we could talk about things but he wanted a visit and was not trying to to be sheistey, he was intending to be generous. We had some margaritas and got to know eachother, told me some of what he knows about making a site and he suggested that I make a website and get people to make reviews on a review site. Sex was great and we seem to mesh well together, it would be great if this works out with the website thing.

When I got home in the evening I found an email from my Scottish Lord. A doctor actually, but a Scottish Lord as well, very handsome, debonair older guy on the UES I have been seeing for over 2 years. Although he was slightly the stiff, European gentleman at first but over the years now he's all affection, hugs and kisses. He always does this funny grunt thing when he cums and raves on about how he loves being inside me. After I left I went to stay overnight at Blue Dog's apartment.

Yesterday I went downtown to meet this guy I had chatted with about 2 years ago about working for him. I hadn't liked his emails so much and turned down his job offer without meeting him. We had arranged to meet at 6 but he kept taking so long to get back that I wasn't feeling like it was confirmed. I would keep putting it back until I got an answer back and his responses took so long I finally said, OK, we'll push it 7 then if you get back to me with a go ahead. So I go down to Maritime, finally am able to get a table, finally am able to get a drink about 1/2 hr later, have never really liked the people or the place, extremely annoyed and it turns out he's "stuck with a client" and still slow to respond and keep me informed, asking where we're meeting when he picked the place himself. If meeting later would have worked he could have changed it, or given me some sort of courtesy notice that he could not meet on time. 7 is 7. Closer to 8 he's still saying he's on his way. I let him know I would not stay there much longer and was leaving after my drink if he wasn't there yet. In as nice a way I could but I was not happy and I did not like sitting there at all. I paid for my $20 margarita and left.

Once I hit the sidewalk and could breath free of that uppity place I called another guy who had really wanted to see me tonight and wanted me to call if my evening opened up. He was coming from Brooklyn and would take a little longer than me to get over to where he wanted to meet for dinner. I was super hungry and needed to kill some time and the 7:00 guy is emailing that he's here so I went into another place nearby for something quick to eat at the bar. I figured if he's finally made it I should at least meet him, saves the hassle of juggling whether to try again and see if I'd even want to meet him, considering the now second miss and poor show of consideration. I sent him a message letting him know where I was. On my way to the train to meet for dinner the 7:00 guy finally uses the damn phone and calls. I told him that I had made other arrangements and couldn't meet him any more. He knew very well that he had fucked up very badly and that I had every right to be pissed and bitchy though I was very nice and matter of fact about it. It's funny, that I wasn't emotional and heated about it was one thing but it was that I was firm in saying he had lost his chance that turned him and got him to come off his high horse or whatever inconsiderate place he was coming from. Nicely, firmly telling him no and he became completely apologetic and much more respectful. Some people really do need to be kicked in the ass and treated like a dog before they'll respect you. Silly.

I jumped on the train and headed to dinner down on Spring Street. Fit, well taken care of, decent looking older middle aged guy. Almost effusively friendly, very bright and upbeat. He acts as if he is enamored but I am not yet sure how much I weight I put in what he says. Although there seems to be a genuine niceness about him but then there's also some showeyness that usually needs to prove something and is somewhat full of shit. He was driving a snazzy, new cherry red Cadillac convertible sports car. After a very enjoyable dinner we went back to his house in Brooklyn Heights just across Brooklyn Bridge. Yes, I said house and not apartment. He has a 5 story town house, completely poshed out. He also stays at his house in Miami a lot. He has a separated wife and a son who share their various abodes. Since the beginning at dinner he had already begun nearly gushing, claiming his adoration. He loves that I am so "real". By the end of dinner he had begun to make marriage proposals! (In jest, of course). He says he wants to take me down to Florida. He'd lick my nipples and kept telling me he loved how I tasted. He loved me sucking him off and the sex (a nice cock). He kept telling me he wanted to marry me. He says he wants to take care of me completely, what would it take? He says he only needs to get me to only want to see him. I told him maybe he'll grow to like it, heheh. I told him I was thinking of getting a place I could host at and he says he wants to take care of it. He emailed me a couple times telling me to look for a place. He was Extremely Generous and said that he loved that I didn't care about the money (maybe because I didn't look when he was counting it out in front of me? maybe it was that I showed some concern that it seemed like a lot? dunno). He tells me he misses me already and he wants to get together again next week.

That's about it! ;)

No comments: