Friday, September 5, 2008

I Love Being Wrong Sometimes...


I love being wrong sometimes. I love when people surprise me. I love being disappointed about being disappointed! Hahah! Cutie p'tootie from the last blog ended up having a more open mind than I gave him credit for. I was almost sure he wasn't going to be able to step out of the box and was going to melt off in the distance and disappear. Heheh, I love being wrong sometimes! I am supposed to see him later tonight.

There's been very little going on since the last post. Aside from one thing already prearranged the week before there was nearly no point to look for any other naughty fun things to get into. Just about no one worth playing with was in town with the Labor Day weekend so I spent most of my time working on my website thing. I still have a few things to finish working out but it's nearly laid out. Now I need to figure out getting a private domain name to host my site?? At least I think that's what I'm supposed to be doing, lol.

I did finally meet a guy I'd been chatting with for a few weeks. We didn't have anywhere to meet and I let him talk me into going to a short stay hotel, something I am far from inclined to do. I'm pretty adamant about it, I have to really feel good about the guy and really want to see him enough to override my distaste for the motel thing. What a sweetie, he came and picked me up for our early morning rendezvous on Friday. Surprise, surprise, the first black guy I've seen in a while. Another doctor (what's up with the doctor's lately?!), older, fit, in good shape, big cuddly teddy bear type, sexy and very anally inclined. We had a very nice, easy going ride downtown, comfortable from the start. When we got to the room he was a beast! ...in an entirely good way, heheh. He just scooped me up and devoured me! Sooooo nice, mmmm...

Details, details... Unfortunately I did not write my blog earlier like I meant to when my memory was still fresh. He was a great big powerful man, sweet, sensual, tender... and a complete beast! Moved me around where he wanted, from every angle, however he willed, going for a couple hours with little let up. (Another older guy to put the younger guys to shame! heheh) After driving me home again he wrote in an email afterward that next time he'd like to tie me up.

After some social obligations I had in the city on Sunday I took up the quirky fun guy from a few weeks ago up on his invite to stay a few nights up in the Catskills area. Turns out he's actually a pretty big time writer. Which, he'd told me he was a writer before but I liked that he didn't broadcast and talk himself up. In actuality, turned out the house we were staying at belongs to an iconic legendary actress, googling his name pulled up a recent appearance he did on John Stewart's show, who knows what else he's done over his career but the last thing he mentioned was being a writer for a way huge movie that came out a few years ago. And a way cool background too, travelling for years all over the backside of the world, almost dying crossing the desert and that kind of thing. Wow. But totally laid back, not at all full of himself.

Sounds like a great time, no? Not really. Was it maybe a sign of stress and insecurity? His last book that he'd worked on for years was too academic to be a big money maker. It's always uncomfortably humbling to be broke, especially when you've accomplished so much. Then, too, there was what he had to say about his last girlfriend, that she had so many problems. Never a good sign. Sorry to say guys but if you've got drama and nastiness in your life then no matter how much you may think you're an innocent bystander who doesn't get involved in drama, sorry but you are involved. To some degree you are a participant, it is your life and those are the types of people who you get involved in. It's generally the case that if someone has those types of people in their life then that's not the kind of person who I'd want to be involved with.

At any rate it soon became evident that, A) he wanted to do waaaaay more cuddling than I could bear, and B) he didn't want conversation, he wanted someone to listen and learn in awe and agreement. A new opinion was incomprehensible. Even the stupidest little thing he'd get defensive about and take personally. When I made a comment about there being a lot of flies he started getting all bristly, I had to qualify my statement clearly, a lot relative to the previous days. I think it's pretty normal and not so obnoxious for people to be bugged by bugs but he just didn't want to give, like he so wanted to be offended. The breaking point was over dinner the second night. He had made a pasta in clam sauce. Simple, flavorful, delicious. As the food was being served up and put on the table I made the normal, mm-mmm, smells good, can't wait to eat comments. Sitting down in front of my plate I said it looked like it would go well with pine nuts. Before even getting to pronounce the last -uts... NO. Umm... ok, I guess it doesn't go with pine nuts then, I said. To which he says, I wish people would taste it before they start criticizing.

Umm... Wasn't criticizing, you dolt. Simply a suggestion you might not have thought of before and possibly might like to entertain the idea. Love when people are so stuck to their own script that they don't even let thoughts cross their mind before objecting. Gee, wish people would taste before criticizing. I objected to his barb, trying to smooth over his feelings, I was not criticizing the food, it was a suggestion... Crushing anything more I had to say he put an end to the conversation:

Those who can't do, criticize those who can.

What did you say, you fuck?! Now you're just trying to be unnecessarily ugly. Ugly. >Poof!<.

omg dammit!!! the whole rest of this f'n blog disappeared & i just do NOT feel like rewriting the whole damn thing right now...

Oh, fuck it. I am not rewriting this thing over again. In sum, quirky fun wasn't so fun in the end. We had sex only once on the first night. By the next night we were just sharing a roof. It was nice getting out of the city for a few days though.

When I was home again I went by the lawyer's office Thursday afternoon. He was pretty riled up and put me on the desk straight away. Usually he's about 2 minutes but he really lasted for a while, maybe almost 10 minutes even. He wanted to go to Bebe's afterward and get me a dress but we didn't have much time so we just had lunch nearby.

Later that evening I met with a guy who was back in town again. We were supposed to have met a couple of weeks back but it ended up being a comedy of errors with a bit of a goose chase around town. He's a nice guy, late forties, not much to look at, not ugly, not anything in particular. After drinks we had a bite at China Grill then went up to his hotel room. He came quickly but I looked away for a second and he was hard again. This guy just did not stop! Unfortunately that was about the only good thing. He managed to stay hard forever but the sex wasn't very good. Writing this the first time, I was shocked to realize he was still hard when I left. I left when there was still a hard cock?! Really??? Wow. Yeah, I guess it was not so good at all...

Ah, rewriting this now I'm remembering there was another guy I met on Saturday before getting out of town. Funny thing is I only remembered because I had his address in my head that I committed to memory on the way there because I didn't write it down, but my memory of the guy is nil.

No comments: