Missed a day. Got tied up yesterday, couldn't write. I'll go over what happened the day before yesterday and then get into yesterday.
I recently decided to take on a "roommate" of sorts to help cover some costs. I was thinking the typical roommate situation but this being NYC full of commuters another offer presented itself that works out even better. 40 yo married family guy who lives a 2 hour commute away out on Long Island and works almost withing sight of my apartment. For what is essentially my full rent he only wanted someplace to shower and nap during the day once or twice a week, staying over night only on occasion when working extra late. He was over on Tuesday for a few hours and we got to flirting, followed by some petting, followed by me giving him.. would you believe it, his first blowjob in years!! As the usual story goes, he loves his wife and family dearly but his poor wife is frigid and they share only the minimalist of physical affections. Such a shame too, a really sweet, gentlemanly, thoughtful and handsome guy, sexy and had a beautiful cock!
After my roomie left I saw that I had a text message from one of my regular *friend*s. His email handle is Super Star. It suits him well. Not that he is but that he'd like to be. Good looking guy a few years older than me with a very large and well shaped cock. The funny thing about him is his obsession with bodily fluids, or rather his near phobia. Last time, face down in a pillow there was the tiniest pinprick of a damp spot where my mouth was and so he doused it with water "so it won't stain". The guy Purell's his dick and has come to enjoy the burn!
His back was hurting so I gave him a massage first. Then of course he wanted me to suck on him and he had me gagging deeply on his very large and nearly perfectly shaped cock. He was raunchier than ever and gave me a solid pounding, as hard as he could, that bruised me for days!
From there I went downtown to meet this guy at Union Square. He had wanted to go directly to his apartment but I was hungry and wanted a margarita. Eastern European guy, 23 or so... just completely out of synch. Wake up guy! Keep up with me here...! After repeatedly saying I needed to get something to eat he continued to stand there looking lost and stupefied, confused about where to go. The winds suddenly started on a tear that you just know it's about to come down in droves on your head if you don't get inside ASAP. I make this observation a couple times, again repeatedly saying that I'd like to go eat. He stands there stupefied and now buffeted in the galing winds, almost crouching fearfully and looking pretty pathetic against the wind.
Finally I tell him flat out, I am Going Someplace to Eat. Where ever you want to go is fine but I am Going to Go Eat before it starts Pouring, as if speaking to a 7 year old. Stopping at the first pub I got my margarita and a burger. He had mozz sticks and Amstel Light. Poor kid had no clue. Complete nerd in all the most boring ways. He was an accountant, to begin with. He had no idea of anyplace to go out in his own neighborhood. He had nil social life and his social skills were about equally as adept, with the additional handicap of those Eastern Europeans who had little exposure to Western culture and almost seem weird for their lack of awareness of the most basic things (the basic shared memories that a community has that you identify with other members of your community by). The food couldn't have come fast enough. By the end of the meal my disdain was clearly evident.
While waiting for the food I had gone out to go smoke a cigarette. The young Nerd accompanied me (ever trying to still get "familiar" with me and not getting the obvious hints). Standing there the rain starts to come down, showering at first and growing into a sheet of water that passes again soon enough. Out pops someone from next door and lo and behold it is my dear well beloved friend and fellow perverted kink, come out from his yoga and movement studio to stand in the rain. The World's Best Hugger.
We met years ago off CL. Handsome, sexy cutie-p'tootie. We had sex once, I think the first time we met. We've discussed a couple of (alternative) situations here and there but never really felt to follow through. We remain ever closer friends though, free and comfortable and openly, acceptingly knowing about eachother's private taboos. He has a thing for trannies and what I can call nothing else but acrobatic sex. He's also the one who called to let me know he had seen my (xxx) picture on CL the time one crazy idiot posted without my knowing.
Coming across my fellow soulmate felt like a miraculous refreshment, an injection of a Real Person! into my otherwise vapid company. We embraced in a big bear hug and kissed hello in the rain. The nerd immediately disappeared back inside. Ouch for him but I am glad he saw how real living people are.
I popped into the studio after eating to say hey to WBHugger before heading to the train. We are always rather affectionate with eachother but he was in a rare mood! He told me he's found himself a girlfriend that he's been seeing for a few months now and I wonder if that's not the reason. With all his employees gawking out of the sides of their eyes he was uncommonly affectionate, holding me against him the entire time, flirting like I've never seen him. His leg between mine his cell phone in his pocket started ringing on vibrate against my clit and he playfully made teasing comments and rubbed the phone harder against me. After a short visit I said my goodbyes, right with the world again. Love that guy.
From there I started my way home, with a stop along the way to visit another young man on the Upper West Side. He had contacted me from CLE for anal sex and for more "adventure", later he mentioned having sex outside on his terrace. Early-mid 20s native New Yorker. Cutie with an unfortunate trace of a lisp. Despite his initial interest in "adventure" it was rather commonplace. He ate me out for a bit then soon went to get his condom without any reciprocation. He fucked me like a young man does, that is, not particularly well. When I was aroused enough I asked him if he wanted to do the anal but he said he had changed his mind, that it felt too good and he wanted to keep fucking me normal. I think I managed to get a small O out masturbating doggy style.
The following morning, first thing there's a text from my roomie that he's coming by later. Uh-oh! What did I start?! My new roomie's gonna want to come over a lot more now, boy! :-O OK, we'll have to address this. Warning given. It went over well enough, see how it goes. At any rate he was the reason I was too busy yesterday. He was having a slooooow day at work and with nothing else to do he was here for 5 hours, begging for my attention the entire time. I finally did give in at some point and joined him on the couch. Mostly he just wanted someone to talk to, to listen to him, to pet him. He played with me and wanted to see me cum so I masturbated for him and after a long effort finally came out with one of my Giant Os. He was of course taken aback and was kind of speechless. Guys do love to see a woman cum. More talk, more holding eachother. Mutual petting and then on top of him I licked his body and put his cock down my throat a few times. I got up and got my purse, turning back around and throwing a condom on his chest and kneeling back down over his legs, licking his balls and sucking his cock for another few dips while he opened the wrapper. Putting on the condom while I licked his thighs and balls... he pulled his cock back toward his body away from me. I sat up, huh? is he close and trying not to come? or... yep, he came in condom when he put it on. Is that not funny!?! Aw man. Poor guy. He ran away in embarrassment in minutes.
I had dinner plans in the evening with a best bud. Public me. We called another girlfriend to join us and the 3 of us had drinks sitting out in the plaza in Hell's Kitchen. I had arrangements to meet with a guy after on the UWS. Sometime during the night I got a text message asking about later that evening. I replied back that I'd send a text soon when I was done with drinks. Wrapping up our last drink I took a look at my phone and sheezus! The text message had been from a "friend" in Washington Heights. Now I had 2 text messages from 2 different guys expecting me to come by. I send a message to the Heights that I'm gonna be out late for drunken debauchery, tomorrow? Respond back to my original plans and he sends a text back that it's late, another time. I quickly wrote back to the Heights taking back my drunken debauchery, wanting to get together. Now he says it's too late and UWS is telling me to come by again. Giving up and damning them all to hell I jumped in a cab and went home. Mmmm, slept so nicely last night :)
This might be the last of me until after the weekend. I won't expect to have much to report in that time. Tomorrow I have an important formal matter to take care of in the morning. It's very possible I won't do much tonight to be 150% tomorrow morning. Saturday morning I am supposed to get up super early to go out of town on a hiking trip. After the hike I am supposed to go to a friend's party in Queens and on Sunday I'm hosting a small house get together. Sunday night I may be staying over at a *friend*s place for the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment