Was very busy this weekend with my "regular" life so there is little to report here. Thursday I met with someone but by now I can't for the life of me remember. He was from CLE I think. I am certain I had sex in the evening. Did I have anal sex?? I don't remember, I think maybe. Later in the evening I saw my "friend" from nearby, we had finally managed to get schedules together. After smoking a bowl we went up to his room and had a loooong bout of hard, passionate sex. He is absolutely delicious, 30yo give or take, lovely hard cock and endless stamina. That boy wore me out! I was literally weak-kneed walking home, lol.
Let's see... then there was the blur of a rediculously busy weekend. I did go out for an event with one of the rare guys I meet I could maybe think of seriously. Meaning that sex is the last thing in mind. At any rate I had previously grown skeptical about his family situation and the event with his friends, if anything only reinforced my suspicion that our "people" are from slightly different worlds.
Sunday I finally met a guy I've known online for years. We met off CLC ages ago, he's seen me naked but we've never met. We were going to and things drifted off the way they do. Then we came across eachother again in a travel group, through which he found out about a project I'm heading. Soooo, long story short he came out to the project party on Sunday and we finally got to meet! He's pretty cool and not what I thought he'd be like. There was another project event on Tuesday night that we both left and were involved in convo so I invited him to stay at my place. He slept over and we were maybe kind of snuggly and comfortable but not cuddly close, in eachother's arms or anything. He just slept over and I seem to have made a cool new friend.
Sunday night after the project party I stayed over at a *friend*s place. We had gotten together before and we really have a lot of fun together, great conversation and just enjoying the company. Of course we had great sex before and after bed. We did anal and he made me cum a few times, he lasted really long this time! We had dinner and coffee in the morning, it was really nice. I'll probably see him in another couple of weeks when his wife is out of town again.
I do believe that's it though.
Oh! And my roomie... He came by on Monday and I just was not happy about what it had become. His original intent for the apartment had become null and it just got too tasteless for me. I was not having it and he wasn't happy about not getting it so he (probably was threatening, trying to change my mind) suggested that it wouldn't make sense to keep the arrangement. I agreed and let him leave.
So that's it! Another busy weekend coming...
Hey man, it comes, it goes. It'll just be "boring" sometimes, that's how it goes...
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment