I've continued to be busy and then I had my monthly so it hasn't been very busy since the last post. I stayed over at my old/new online friends place a couple of nights. He does feel like an old friend and we have a great vibe with eachother. Apparently I am the only visitor he's had over to his place (it is a wreck of a mess!! lol). And he's a cutie too. We're close and sleep in the same bed, I think we kind of held hands in bed one night but he is oddly almost shy about making any moves. He's going to stay over Friday night to help me out in the morning carrying some things.
My cycle was finally ebbing yesterday and in perfect time too! My Lawyer had sent me a very horny text message the day before, his secretary would be out and he wanted me to come by. I was in his area just in time for the end of his meeting and I made a stop in to his office. First he pulled the top of my dress back, sucked on my nipples and murmured something about perfect tits. Then he wanted me to suck on him so I got on my knees like he likes with my skirt up so he can see my ass, sucking on his balls and gagging on his cock, looking up at him through teary eyes... He stood me up and turned me over his desk. He wanted to fuck my ass but he ended up cumming quickly (as usual) all over my ass.
When I left his office I went to have something to eat and sent a text message to a "friend" who works nearby. He said he could step out for a few so we met for ice cream on 2nd Ave & 40th. We talked and caught up with the latest going ons sitting at a table outside. Flirting with him as always, his stroking my leg got higher and higher until he was rubbing on my clit and then pulling my thong back, feeling how wet I was. We played with eachother for a while out there, at one point I pulled my tits out for a second for him to lick. He was getting chased by work and had been out much longer than he should have. We made plans for him to come by my apartment on his work break today. Unfortunately his meeting went badly and he wasn't able to come by today.
In the morning before seeing my Lawyer I got an email from an out-of-town *friend* saying that he's in town and wanted to see me. I went by for a few hours in the evening. We had a drink then went to his room. He's a total geek and he makes fun of it. He's fun, I like him. We played around for a bit, he licked me a little and I sucked him off and licked his ass, he talked about missing my mouth and he made me gag. He has a very nice, straight cock, long though could be a little thicker. I was on my knees doggie and he barely put it in before cumming but he managed to make me cum anyway. After a little rest he was hard again and we had a slightly longer second round. He came too quickly before he could fuck my ass like he likes to but it was still good and we came together. Short but still sweet.
Off for tonight's adventure... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment