Thursday, July 17, 2008

Grrrr.... week of frustrations

Sunday night I was supposed to have met this one guy from CL erotics I had been chatting with. He had said we were going to meet up at 8 but didn't get back to me until almost 9 and by then I was making other arrangements. He apologized profusely and wanted to meet later in the week. The other thing ended up falling through and I ended up doing nothing. I was even supposed to go stay over at Blue Dog's apartment but something fell through with that too.

Not that it was all bad. I finally did get to see you Monday. But my dearest blogger friend you had to run off on me and leave town far too quickly. We had only time for a drink. Very frustrating...

What did you think of my friend being there when you arrived? I bet you were surprised. We have been chatting since then. I may have a very interesting Tuesday to tell you about next week. We were chatting Monday and he wanted to meet for a drink. He wants to watch and I didn't have much time. I thought you might get a kick out of it. You boys are so funny though. When he left I think he enjoyed his intimate goodbyes standing in the middle of the bar with you there.

After you ran off to the airport I went back home. I think I was maybe starting to do something but I don't think I did.

Tuesday evening I went to go check out a couple apartments. The first one we did not have much time. A good looking married guy around my age. He and his wife are away a lot with their new baby and his piloting job and sublet while they're away. Cute little apartment, except the crib smack in the middle of everything isn't the most sexy, lol. I gave his very nice, sorely neglected cock a taste and he came in an instant. I walked up 3rd Ave half a mile to the next apartment. Very good looking guy going away to Greece for 3 weeks. He was very hot and had a lovely cock but in the end he wanted too much for the place. He is trying to convince me now to see him but he seems to want me to visit him for mutual satisfaction. Sexy as he is I don't think I'll be interested in seeing him. Like his apartment, he seems to want too much for what he wants to give. I don't enjoy being around takers.

After that I was running down to meet a guy from CL erotics down on the Lower East Side. In his description of himself he had forgot to mention that he was black. My issue was not with the fact that he was black so much as that he didn't have the confidence or is just that wily and deceptive that he would not be upfront about who he is. After he pressured me into having drinks with him despite my disinterest and having spent a little time with him, he really is not a real enough person for me. Insecure about something or just not balanced and whole about something anyway. Not crazy or anything and a nice enough, good looking guy, I just did not want to get involved with him. Maybe when he's OK being himself.

What's more is that I got a few emails from last week's Catch who I had met in his office, the single, young, adorable, sexy, smart and cute Catch who I would love to see again. He had been completely enamored and had a great time, very excited to see me again. Except that he kept emailing to my last response and was sending to my text messages which does not give me a way to reply back and does not show up on my emails. Going online through my emails I wrote to his email address we had corresponded through before and my emails won't go through!! :-[ He sent two or three messages. I've tried a few times to send him emails and they keep getting bounced back. He has my email address and my phone number but he is a little shy and since I have not responded to his messages I do not know if I will hear back from him again. Frustratingly sad. Fate is extremely cruel sometimes...

The week only got worse with Wednesday. The guy from Sunday had kept wanting to try to meet up another time so we planned for Wednesday. I got stuck on the hot ass trains first. Arriving 10 minutes late I apologized and he made like I kept him waiting soooo long and then kept me waiting on the corner for him for nearly just as long. When he gets there he was just dried up and without a personality! He was a pretty good looking guy but had sent pictures of someone else! Another deceptive idiot. I was just not feeling it, we walked around the block and I took off for the train. I actually didn't want to get on the subway yet but wanted to separate from him. I came back out from the subway and went around the corner to get something to eat. Would you f'n believe that while I was sitting there by the window waiting for my food this guy passes by! He did a double take when he saw me and waved hey. I did not wave back.

Then when I went to the train, waiting on the platform this Hispanic guy was just staring at me and started creeping me out. I moved behind a pillar to block his view and he moved over so he could see me. I moved again and he'd move again. He kept doing it and it was getting really creepy. I moved down a few pillars over and he followed me. I kept trying to hide but he was just creepy! So then I walked all the way half way down the platform. Would you believe he followed me again! I almost ran away back the other way again. I was getting out of there so fast it hit me too late but I really should have yelled at him. Creepy!!!

Again I was supposed to go over to Blue Dog's place for the night but he fell asleep and napped until it was too late for me to come by. I chatted with this one guy from CL casuals but it didn't really go through. I had tentative plans to meet someone on the Lower East Side around 12:30 but after everything I didn't feel like going back out so late and we made plans to try to do something the next day.

Today I woke up dripping wet horny. The guy I was supposed to meet after midnight was trying to see if we could use his office. That was dragging on and I was dying so we met in a hotel down on 24th Street. He had originally contacted me for a multiples situation with another guy and possibly with his wife but after chatting for a bit he wanted to meet alone first. We chatted on some very kinky topics, he calls himself a male slut and says he has a very open marriage. Kinda rocker, beat, hipster guy, a lot younger (or younger looking) than I expected with a cute boyish face. He was very affectionate and liked watching me masturbate and watching me cum. He had a peculiar wavering firmness that I think may have been a result of self control. He'd be only semi hard a lot of the time but then it seemed like when he wanted, he was instantly rock hard again. At any rate we burned through a box of condoms sucking and fucking. Despite his said high sexual proclivity, still I was again informed of the ever familiar "never so quickly" phenomenon. He had the funniest way of calling me dirty names in the sweetest, most caring, almost submissive tone of voice. He will likely be an integral part to next Tuesday's plans...

Raring hungry as always I went to get something to eat and my Lawyer sent another text message. He had been trying to reach me the last few days but his last minute requests weren't well timed. After I finished eating I went over to his office. He's older, a cutie, if not in the best of shape, and does not last long at all, but I love how hard he gets and how much he completely loves it. I sucked on him for two minutes. He had said he wanted my ass earlier so I stood up for him, but when all was said and done he rubbed himself against me then let it slide in, leaving my ass untouched. I rode up and down his shaft three or five times before he had to cum. He always wants to end with a facial.

The evening ended with a very good looking construction worker from CL casuals. We had originally chatted about rimming but he was extremely sensitive, kind of shy and leaning toward introverted. He said he wouldn't be able to with a stranger. He also said at the last minute that it would probably be a one time thing. With that said, I barely wanted to go any more but I was nearly walking out the door by that point. I had reassured him that we were meeting no pressures, no expectations, if it happens, cool. After talking and hanging out for a while, he was obviously tired so I started saying I was going to leave, not thinking he was up for and ready to do anything. He asked me to hang out longer but that he didn't have any condoms. I was surprised, I did not think we were going to be having sex, but I had some protection in my bag. He wanted to play with me which I don't love to begin with. His rough construction hands were unbearable though and I had to make him stop. There was no oral at all and certainly no rimming. We had a short, not especially interesting tryst but there was a certain electric sensuality brimming under his quiet exterior that was so extremely sexual. Playing with myself we came nicely together at the same time.

It finally ended with some sex but over all it has been a very frustrating week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, great reading yet no comments. Hard to believe... please allow me to be the first. Your writing sort of reminds me of an un-edited version of Bright Lights, big City. Very, um, stimulating.

"5'8, 130s, Asian, athletic build, 32 with a teenager's body" AND "unbelievable blowjobs & mindblowing orgasms". My wet dream. I think I am in love.

L.N.a'mor said...

thank you for my very first comment! :-D

KC said...

I'll be comment number two. Very very hot blog. Just finished reading through your posts and it is a huge on reading about your sexual exploits. Is it possible to contact you directly? I didn't see anything in your profile.

Anonymous said...

sounds like a interesting weekend, even if it didn't end up how you'd hoped. honestly, i wouldn't mind becoming part of your exploits.
my email is othello2482@gmail.com if you want to get a hold of me. i'd like to get to know a little bit more about what you do, and who you are.