Saturday, August 23, 2008

End of Summer's Slim Pickings

There's just not much going on in the city the last few weeks coming up to Labor Day. Slim pickings while everyone's out of town having their last blast of summer. I am sure next week will be even more dreadful...


Monday was a complete wash. Tuesday started out in the Village with a fun, slightly zany, good looking guy in his mid 30s. Quirky, fun, I bet he'd be loads of fun at a party. Energetic, playful and very zealous, lol, we had a lot of fun. He was very passionate, if not especially rough, but good and hard.

That evening I had dinner with the affectionate Dr, excellent as always. He is not the naughtiest in bed but at 50 something he is like a 20 year old! Excellent body and gorgeous cock, stamina, drive, experience... everything a girl could ask for, heheh. After a delicious oral exchange he had me cum a few times before I passed out. Even after cumming he was the one to stay awake, then getting up early and waking me up. Where does that man get the energy?! Not vanilla either, when he was inside me he told he wants to watch me with someone else, he wants to watch me get fucked by a big cock. I imagine he means a really big cock because he is not so particularly small himself...


Wednesday I got an email from my dear, delicious, long time friend RAW. Very cute. For those of you who wonder about authenticity... I had a post up on CL erotics with an itty bitty little picture, mostly shaded, just the figure of me on my knees on the bed, face turned away in the shadow. I thought it was inconspicuous enough but I got a response to the post from him, "Now that's a familiar looking sight......" lol.

As usual he had me go straight to the bathroom to change, no chatty pleasantries. He had the platform stiletto hooker heels waiting and this time it was a pretty little lavender lace garter belt with black thigh highs, a line running up the back. Coming out of the bathroom he looked me over, had me take off my glasses and get on my knees in front of him. I swallowed him down to his cock ring, he likes when I get him dripping wet. He didn't face fuck me as hard as he usually does, I didn't really even gag. He got behind me, eating me and rimming my ass, teasing me with the head of his cock. Then he pulled me by my hair and had me crawl to the bedroom so he could fuck me in front of the mirror, doggy and then anal, long and hard. He couldn't get the right angle and see in the mirror so he kept slipping out, teasing me while I was climaxing, not letting it rush out, stopping and starting again. I came for the longest time, it went on forever, then still in my ass he kept going, hard until I came super hard a second time. Sucking him off some more, he fucked me doggy again and made me cum a third time then I sucked him off to finish. He had wanted a facial but most of it he shot up over my head and landed on my ass, lol.

This may have been his best ever. He is always excellent fun but he usually does not last long and cums super quick. He needed to hurry to get out in time for a dinner so ironically because he had a time limit he felt under pressure and had a hard time cumming, lasting way longer than usual. I'll have to catch him before dinner more often!

The male escort had been emailing for a while, talking about getting together again, (and always hinting about "ideas" he had for us, some "people who may want to meet" me). It wasn't high on my list of things to do and I wasn't so keen on any of the "people" he'd like me to meet. The one appeal was his love for oral. Throughout the day I'd been chatting with a guy. Long of the short on that story was he liked when a girl had sex with someone else before he sees her then tells him about it, what she liked, what turned her on. Personally, I love having sex with someone who is turned on knowing I've just had sex with someone else. The male escort was emailing me to come over so I took him up on the offer.

When I got there conversation was a non starter. I tried a few times starting a little small talk but it was clear he didn't want to talk. And not in a good way. We didn't want to rip eachother's clothes off, unable to talk. He was just all about business. In answer about his day, however, he said he had been in "a few" MM+ situations. The thought of him being with... 2+ x 3+ = 6+ guys earlier that same day, on the same bed, on the same dirty sheets... Not appealing. (Geez, writing this now, I should have left before it began... yech!) Going to sit on the edge of the bed I slumped down lower than expected, the end of the bed collapsed onto the floor. He complained about a fat guy breaking the bed and now fat guys have to sit on the chair for bjs. Umm... what?? Gross. (Why is this so crystal clear now in retrospect?! Ugh). He laid back on the bed, legs spread open, as if I was supposed to jump right in and service him. Not after all the previous activity with a bunch of fat, old gross guys! I stroked him half heartedly and he prodded uninterestingly between my legs. Trying to make some kind of connection, talk, affection, anything! ...nothing. Then he just dived into business. In my mind I was just thinking about the next guy I wanted to see. On a personal level I wasn't feeling it with the escort but if anything, there is a reason he is an escort. Despite however many previous work outs he'd had he still had another one in him and was very good for a hard drilling.

Upon leaving, turned out the guy I was supposed to see afterward, for whom I was bothering with that whole fiasco, in the end he supposedly thought I wasn't going to finish in time and all worked up, found another girl to ease his tensions. Sheezus...

Thursday night I was just horny, watching DP porn. (Funny because I don't even watch porn. I am completely bored except I found that I like watching DP porn. I have the feeling I'd like gay porn too.) Anyway, I met up with a guy nearby. Tall, young, athletic, blond and blue, all American from upstate, gorgeous... and kind of goofy. Aw he was cute, and a good guy. Funny though how some people are completely gorgeous but their personalities make them less gorgeous than they are. Some people have more sex appeal than they actually are attractive. Well this guy could be deadly if he ever decided to be a callous, shallow, egomaniac. I rather liked him the way he was. And completely oral, he was. I am sure I sucked him off but now all I really remember was him devouring me. There is a guy who loves eating pussy. So good! Finger in my ass, he had me melting. Would have loved to finish with a fuck but that was quite lovely indeed.

Friday ended the week with a bonus surprise. The biggest, fattest, most delicious cock in all of NYC popped up. Sorry all of you guys out there, I know men have their size issues, you may think you have a nice big package but this guy will make all of you feel like wee little men, lol. They are nicer looking when more evenly proportionate but I am not complaining in the least about how it feels wide down the shaft. He is always busy with work but lives very nearby and knows that I absolutely die for his cock so he takes advantage of that and is the worst for advanced notice. But OMG is he delicious. Funny, see he is actually not much to look at. He's kind of effeminate even. I am sure women do not even notice him at first glance. I bet he can be quite persuasive with the ladies when he wants though, there is a strong sensuality about him. There has been a change in him over the time I've been seeing him though. He is kind of young, he used to be a lot more nerdy and shy. I have a feeling all my cock worship has helped boost his self confidence a degree... ;)

We had a beer and stripped eachother's clothes off in the living room. He tasted me for a sec, mouths all over eachother's bodies but without wasting too much time I had him in my mouth, teasing him before we went into the bedroom. Moving to his bed I swallowed him, gagging on him until he couldn't wait, pulling me up on top of him, rubbing against my wetness. Damn does he feel good. We rode eachother in every position imaginable, finishing collapsed and exhausted, sprawled out across the bed. He feels so damned good I didn't want to cum, riding it out as long as possible. He came before I did but his cock is so amazingly big and fat that even after cumming, still inside of me he wasn't all the way hard anymore but still so big that it still felt great and I kept fucking him until I came. Wow, nothing like going to see that boy! Yummmm....

That evening I had arranged to meet a guy in Spanish Harlem. I knew I was rolling the dice going into it but he was a nice enough guy. When I got there he was a little Mexican guy. Ok. This just might be wrong enough that it might be a little fun. Hispanic guys can be hella good in bed, right? From my earlier afternoon activities I had definitely been downsized dramatically. He was tiny! My first immediate thought was, how do they make so many babies if that's all they're equipped with?! Sorry, not very P.C. of me. Ok well size isn't everything right? Latin boys should have a good rhythm... Nope. I was bored. It was taking too long. It was crisp, beautiful weather outside but the room was humid and sticky. I was getting too hot and his sweat was sticky sweet, I didn't want his his sticky sweetness on me, too hot as I was. The shoddy, run down apartment started getting to me. The couch we were on had a clean sheet over it, unsuccessfully trying to hide the fact that it needed to be thrown out years ago. I couldn't do it any more, I had to go.

After some weekend festivities with friends I met a guy this afternoon on the UES. We had been chatting over the last few days, he's been talking some nasty naughty talk. We met at a Starbucks, he passed me by and checked me out before crossing the street and calling me over. I thought that was amusing. He was a regular, normal looking, blue eyed white guy. Not fat, not particularly in shape, cute, not gorgeous, not short, not tall, baseball cap, sports... you know, that guy. Aww, poor guy. Fun guy, really. Something really fun about him. Mildly devious, good hearted, boys-will-be-boys upbeat fun. Another one who's probably loads of fun at a party. But as much talk as he'd done, whatever naughtiness he'd like to do... left my mind wandering, wondering if there was something in the diet that makes it so hard for American men to get hard. He had difficulties. He needed a lot of sucking and still it was that soft kind of hard that's just not very much fun. Really too bad because he's otherwise so much fun! Spanked just at the right moment, perfectly rough, and affectionate... he would have been so much fun if his cock would have cooperated. He had said he wanted to cum twice but that just was not in the ballpark.

Tonight I am sitting here finishing the week's blog annoyed and frustrated. My dear Male Slut is teasing me again. Another fabulous evening planned and cancelled. His wife was away for the weekend and he wanted me to stay overnight. He didn't tell me any of the specifics but it sounded like we were going to spend some time together then he was going to blind fold me and tie me up. He was going to have some friends over, I was going to do whatever he told me to do. Apparently yesterday he got a nose bleed that wouldn't stop and went to the doctor for. I've never had a nose bleed, are they so bad? Bad enough. His wife was concerned and came home early. End of the evening's plans.

Devastated my evening. Not to be insensitive, I hope, I'm sure he's ok. But maybe the most interesting tidbit of the week I have to mention about him though is he is in an open marriage, he says his wife gets turned on hearing about him with other women. If you are in an open relationship, how then do you have an affair?? Lol, I guess I understand it but it does sound funny, no? That is what he told me this week, that he would like to have an affair.

Other tidbits from the week before I finish this blog, first is the so-called open minded guy that completely killed my sex buzz. The night I was watching DP porn we IMed and he got me completely worked up. He was a hottie, one of the slim, shaved head guys I love so much. He said he was open minded and we chatted about all sorts of taboos. Then he asked me if I was a professional. He's so open minded and I like being blunt and up front. Not so open minded after all, that was clearly black and white. And no room for anything else chatting on IM. Seems he's nowhere near as open minded as he thought or he'd learn that's not what any of my *friends* would call me. Still burst my bubble though. Ouch!

The other is I thought I should mention that I was contacted by a woman in Utah a couple weeks ago, to seduce her husband and sleep with him while he's on a business trip in NYC next month. I've started chatting with him IM, supposedly contacting him through mutual acquaintances for information about Utah. Apparently she is a dom who keeps her husband on a pretty tight leash. (Poor guy doesn't ever get any bjs). My plan was to chat about Utah, get friendly chatty, then flirty, taking time over the coming weeks. I forgot however that a racy picture of mine is up on my yahoo profile which he, a computer guy found. After a short uncomfortable moment he quickly adjusted to the image and the roundabout seduction quickly got bypassed. No longer chatting about Utah, his attention had been diverted. A semi-interested chat with some random person asking not so interesting questions suddenly got a lot more interesting. Giving him time for it to sink in, he was by then dying for more. Then making an excuse to share photos of locations of Utah with him, oh never mind, that's not the place after all... but I have these pictures to send that you seem to be asking for... heheh. After letting those images set in his mind for a few days the next time we chatted he was already entertaining some ideas, I'm sure. I planted more, showing up to his hotel room wearing nothing under my coat, pushing him onto the bed without a word and using him for my every pleasure... I left it at that. Sure enough he IMed me after a few days. I've told his wife that she should coincidentally happen to remind him about her fantasy of hearing about him with another woman a week or two before his trip to NYC.

Last is I have to share some of the more amusing lines I've heard this week. NYC is the one place more than any other I've ever been to, so full of so many strangers that a lot of people feel the liberty to act not like "themselves", in no other city do women get hit on in the streets like NYC. Sometimes I've walked down a block and every 10 feet or so a guy will say something. No, it doesn't really matter what you're wearing. It's not especially pleasant but you get used to it. Just gotta laugh. Some of the more memorable ones this week, "lion mane dragon." What is that exactly? Then there was the guy who said, "...that, I could wrap that around my fist..." my hair, I suppose. The handsome little teenager was cute, fumbling over his line, something about, "if no one's told you today..." He needs to work on that one a little more, lol. Dag, there were two more, one that was really funny. Oh well, I've forgotten by now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen this article? I'm calling bullshit on the ending, but let us know what you think...

http://radaronline.com/from-the-magazine/2008/08/secrets_of_a_hipster_hooker_01.php

L.N.a'mor said...

opinion on...? it describes a life nothing like my own. by no stretch of the imagination am i a socialite or a party girl. i found it an interesting note on classism, even here we stick to our own. ghetto stays in the ghetto, socialite stays with socialites. none of my friends are nearly as well of as the guys in that article. to suggest i make a banker's salary is laughable!

any comment about the legality would be too long here. i would have to get into a long discussion about ethics, reletivism, cross cultural practices, the institution of marriage, criminality itself...

i like to think i'm discrete, i don't pick guys up at bars. the friends i see are generally also discrete & don't share info about me with their acquaintances. but there's no way i could go out with "douchebags" no matter how generous they are. guys i see i have to really like & be into. i can't do it otherwise, i've gotta split. to most of the guys i see, at bottom i'm pretty much just a really good friend (who's also horny & naughty, lol). you have no idea how much marital advice i've given, personal counselling, go in & out of ltr's with their different gfs... for me, i say: i love all my friends, some friends are lovers, ALL lovers are friends.

then, there's the difference on relationships. i don't want a bf. (& no way i could have a bf & secretly have a "freelance" job like the one girl). rather, it's more like i'm in open relationships with a few bfs. some of my friends we are more casual but some of my closer friends, they know & accept exactly who i am.

as for their "cheating" i have no schizophrenias over that. i don't actually believe in monogamy, seems rather unhealthy in my opinion. love isn't exclusive. you don't love someone less because you like someone else. that's just silly. one love doesn't replace another one or you'd have to choose between your wife or your kid or your brother or best friend or... how does that make sense? they're not even the same. do you love any two people the same way? when sleeping with a married guy i have no confusion that whatever issues there are, there's a deep love & a long history there that whatever we're doing is not going to take away from it.

re. kink & humiliation, great when it's with the right person, i.e. with respect & a certain amount of tenderness, sensitivity, trust... etc. openminded is good, pervy something wrong with you kink i stay away from. there's the very first blog with the pervy guy i left downtown. i won't even go for guys who are into bdsm. & i could never stand to allow someone to be actually humilliating. i've walked the line, sure. first time meeting a guy & he pushes the line but i'll be clear that line is there. it has dissolved the situation sometimes but who cares? i am not interested.

re. fake orgasm. never. not once in my life have i ever faked it.

re. as degrading as cold calling. have not, could not ever do that either. probably simillarly degrading though...

re. almost an addiction. yes. but i may also just be addicted to sex. yes, i'll start to look to "get into some shit." likely compulsive, possibly stupid though usually not so self-destructive. i take breaks sometimes, loss of libido. don't get depressed, miss the high though when it's slow sometimes. don't make financial calcualations in my head. i do/have had to have discussions with guys clarifying need to weigh how much i Want to see him & how much i can afford to see him. there's always a closeness & i do miss them when i don't see a guy for a stretch. sharing your deepest, most intimate taboos is very hot.

no comment on whether the auther did or didn't in the end.

i'd stay away from madams.

oh, only once i had one gf last fall who went away to asia for the winter. while she was away i was thinking about telling her when she got back to NYC & see if she was interested. she's an open minded, adventurous little hottie, i thought she might be into it. then she came back with herpes. obviously, we have not been together since.