Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Slooooow Doooown

Sometimes life conspires against recreational pursuits. The last weeks were so uneventful that I didn't bother writing anything last week.

Last Monday I went by Super Star's place. Such a lovely cock, though he wasn't so in the mood for fucking, mostly he just wanted me to suck him off. Silly guy, he was being all sensitive about what I've wrote about him in the blog. Soooo sensitive... ;)

Wednesday afternoon I met with a guy I'd been chatting with about building the personal website. He had been perfectly nice enough and was knowledgeable, but there was just something that I wasn't getting in his emails. There was just a sort of disconnect, you know. It did not change any meeting in person. He was a very handsome older guy and on the surface was very polite and cordial. There was something menacing looming about him though that I wasn't comfortable with. He eventually made his advancements and I bowed out, just not into it.

That night the oh, so sexy Dr. was meeting me at the apartment he's subletting for the month nearby. Truly he is an exhibitionist, it just didn't have the same intensity as when we first met through another guy, with him there watching. He's still sexy as hell and feels excellent but it's really too bad we weren't able to find another guy for that rendezvous. Then, I felt absolutely miserable. While gagging, I literally had to run to the sink to throw up. I must have eaten something or something, I ended up feeling queasy that night and the next day. He was completely sweet and concerned about it and not at all put off by what, to me, was pretty gross. We did have great sex afterward and he had wonderful rave compliments on the evening, though I am embarrassed by it and feel badly that it wasn't as good for him as it should have been...
The rest of the week I was busy getting ready for the weekend, after which it's taken a few days to get back on track. Wednesday night I made plans to meet someone on the Upper East Side. Talking to him on the phone though, between his mousy voice and what he was saying... He wanted me to bring him the receipt from the cab! I was growing skeptical that I'd want to go and asked him to send a picture. Oh no, honey, I am staying home, thank you very much!

Having made that narrow escape the only thing that's happened this week was the return of my Dr. Love. He had been on the west coast for 2 weeks and we hadn't seen eachother for a good while. He was still jet lagged and looked exhausted, dinner was early and I didn't stay too long at his place afterward. He was affectionate as ever, like a schoolboy even! He continues to convince me to get married and have lots of babies. Lol, crazy! Now he is talking about giving me a large portion of the profits from his company that he's selling. It all sounds fantastical and highly implausible to me...

I would have stayed the night had it not been for the perfect Butthead. OMG, this guy's pic was yummm... He was only in town for the one night. Delicious body, sexy as hell, 6'6... and we had a very hot little chat, there seemed so much fun we were going to have... Instead of continuing my perfectly lovely evening in Brooklyn Heights and taking the train home in the morning I jumped in a cab to get to midtown and... Nothing. Bastard never got back to me and I took a $40 cab ride home. Damnit! Serves me right...

No comments: