Monday started out with lunch in the Village with another photographer for my potential website. An amateur, and I knew by his emails he was going to be somewhat awkward. He was surprisingly handsome after looking at him, but somehow still unattractive, just another annoying guy. And annoying he was. He talked way too much, going on and on about camera specs I had no idea what he was talking about. Sitting across from him as far back in my chair as I could, the table was just way too small. A normal enough NYC sized table for two but he was impossibly close up in my face, elbows on the table, arched over, neck stretched out... I was just waiting for the inevitable spittle to let fly onto my plate.
Fine, he was harmless enough, he was really excited and wanted to do it, wanted to rent out a studio for it and everything, stick it on a disc for me and be done with it. OK, fine, I need some pictures. He kept reassuring me he had no expecations. I was planning holding him to that.
Getting out of there as quickly as I could without being rude I headed up to Central Park to meet the cutie from the blog last week badly in need of a bj. As excited as a schoolboy he was there early, taking me to an out of the way little nook in the park off West 72nd St. I wonder how scintillating that was for him, in the middle of the park with people strolling by on the path not far away. I indulged his young cock and then we talked just long enough that he wouldn't feel like he was cumming and running. Upon leaving he claimed that despite contacting me through the blog, he supposedly had not expected to be appreciative. Yes, I suppose I had been asking for that one...
The funny thing was the email I got from my 7:00 No Show from 3 weeks ago --I just saw you on the uptown ACE train..Wearing a nice brown outfit..You looked gorgeous!..Too bad you're no longer interested... Lol, Yes, I said, that was me... And the weirdest thing is that I could have sworn I saw someone else on the train I've been chatting with but have never met in person. Turned out wasn't him though.
Temptations aside, I behaved myself and stayed home, as per Doctor's orders. The next morning I was up bright and early for GYN clearance. Always a torturous but oh, so refreshing routine. All things reassured I was all set for... EVERYTHING, heheheh...
I think I emailed just about everyone trying everything I could to find something before my movie date later that evening. Teases, teases, but nothing turned up. Went and saw The Dark Night. Good but loooooong. Oi my touchie was sore! We went back to the Dr's townhouse in Brooklyn Heights. Sweet as ever, he continued to profess his love. The sex was lovely, he feels so absolutely wonderful in bed.
Thursday I was set for some kinky fun and he wanted me to get warmed up the day before. Before I could start my Wednesday evening I had plans for early drinks which ended up falling through. At 8 I saw one of my all time fav's, together for about 3 years now. For legitimate reasons having nothing to do with anything his email is RAW, but it suits him oh, so well... ;) Ahhh, the fun we've had... heheh. On my very first venture ever he won an auction I ran with an outstanding bid. He is perfectly ROUGH and totally RAW, yum! Though he is already a little shorter than I am he has a thing for super high fuck-me hooker heels and likes for me to come in and get dressed in the lingerie he's bought for me without any pleasantries, no chit chatting. Usually the second I come out he'll immediately get on his knees in front of me and devour me, then turn me around over the table, rimming me before driving his cock in. He didn't eat me out this time but he Never disappoints! Mmmm, you'd never know this guy is in his 50s. Fit, sculpted body, rock hard, and stamina. Put that cock ring on and drive me to the moon, baby!
He didn't pull me by my hair across the room to the lounge chair like he usually does. He left me on the floor on all fours, alternating between driving himself inside me and eating me, before finishing in my ass. He took some very hot photos!
After he finishes he is the typical male and wants only to go to bed and pass out. I went home and got the fabulous news that there would be more fun! After sending the pictures to my friend for the following evening I went down to Soho to meet another guy. Around my age, decent looking, if a little overweight. A nice burly guy in bed, I love when they move me around wherever they like. And his tongue felt superb, holding me down after I came, unable to stand it any more while he kept licking and licking and licking, feeling almost ready to jump out of my skin with each lick but unable to get away from that tongue until I could not take any more. He had that pungent garlicky smell though, and what's the worst thing next to a J? Poor boy just never got hard. Not a turn on. Semi-soft as he was, he was barely able to but he did manage to get it in my ass to finish off.
I could have gone to Spanish Harlem/the Upper East Side which would have been a lot closer. A guy I had contacted off CL casuals wanted me to come by with 3 or 4 of his friends. I would have liked to go but I wasn't able to get the right feel from our correspondence in the limited time we'd had to chat and he would not allow me to invite another guy to be there who I felt comfortable with and who I knew would watch out for me. So I didn't go. And now this guy keeps trying to get in touch with me to get together. Too late now, guy...
Thursday I was finally meeting a guy who had contacted me about an M+++ group get together. He was supposed to come by to the hotel thing that fell through last Tuesday. We have been chatting for a few weeks about some very hot topics. Initially we had talked about a gang but there was a great feel to our communications. We suspected we'd get along very well and that we'll have quite a few occasions together to explore limits so we decided to do something smaller first to get more familiar with eachother, making for a better time in larger future get togethers. It was just going to be him and his friend for now.
When I got to his place (where was that, Park Slope? I don't know, somewhere way the hell out in Brooklyn) he was tall, not so in shape and soft around the middle but something very sexy about him. Very good looking with the biggest brown eyes. Soft, sensitive and gentle yet perfectly commanding and completely at ease... He will be perfect with others, I will feel very comfortable about being in good hands.
The first thing I had to do when I got there was take out the beads I'd had in for nearly 2 hours that he'd asked I wear over. He sat on the couch and had me undress in front of him, kissing me everywhere. He had me bend over in front of him while he checked out my ass, taking pictures and testing the results of prior efforts loosening up for him. Getting on my knees between his legs he continued to take pictures.
When it's all the way in I like to squeeze my lips around the base of his shaft past where the skin normally lies against his tummy, pushing back into him, liplocked, while at the same time running my tongue along the underside of his cock.
This is the real reason I'll never be all that interested in 69. It's all about lining everything up right! Heheh. Deep throat won't work in 69, it just hits the back of the roof of your mouth above your throat. But it just doesn't seem as much fun without running my tongue up and down the underside of his cock, with special attention to that sensitive spot under the head.
Needs-a-bj had asked about glory holes in an email. Aside from being a little freaked out by the whole not knowing what your blowing thing, I said, now that i think about it, it's more than just the cock... there's the belly & thighs & inside under the hip where it meets the thigh behind the balls & what about the balls & under the balls & maybe over his ass...? what would a bj be without all that?? ;)
But I digress... (lol, my neighbors are having some great sex upstairs). Where was I? Ah yes, on my knees between his legs he said he could see why guys had problems cumming too quickly. He, however, had no problems at all! His was not a monster cock but it stayed good and hard for a nice, long run, fucking me first then moving to my ass, pulling out to rim me and putting it back in to finish off. Likes it dirty!
He got a lot of hot pictures. I kind of like the one he took with my tongue in his ass.
Even after cumming a couple times and we were done I couldn't get enough of him, I could have just eaten him up! Mmmm, I coulda done that all over again. His friend never did show up unfortunately. When I was finally able to pull myself off of him I left and went to get something to eat. It wasn't until I was leaving the bar and realized I didn't have as much money as I should to pay my bill that I realized we had been so distracted we had forgotten about some things. When I got home I got an email from him with much the same realization. Funny.
That evening I was finally meeting a guy at his place in Brooklyn Heights who recently returned after over a year since our original communication. He said that we had talked on the phone and I had made him a little insecure about his height but that he liked talking to me and had thought about me a lot in the intervening time. See, now this is why I don't really believe in second chances. If it's not right the first time, what makes you think anything's changed the second time around? Sure enough he was awkward and insecure, somewhat unpleasant and not terribly engaging. He had difficulties with his erection he blamed on lack of use, not having had any sex in the last couple of years and wanted to cuddle a lot. He wanted to take me out to eat afterward but I had had enough time with him. Funny thing is when I left his place I almost forgot again but he reminded me about the envelope on the table. Certainly not on account of any distractions. Maybe I just wanted to get out of there.
I got back from Brooklyn late enough and had to meet the amateur photographer to take pictures kind of early in the morning, for which I was not at all prepared. Being that I already didn't love the photographer and having done a lot of very hot shots with the last photographer, I went in having in mind to do clothed shots, and various stages of undress, showing my tasteful, public side in getting to the hot lingerie from last weeks pictures. He was just not very capable and continued talking too much, doing more talking about the equipment then actually taking any pictures. I'd be ready for that shot and he'd press and press the button with no click, his cord to the light box kept falling out, he'd have to try and try to get one picture out. I'd meanwhile be standing there, the candid expression long gone. I'm sure I just looked annoyed in most of the pictures. Then, having managed to take one or two photos and bored of me in the same position and fully clothed, he'd want me to straddle the chair backward in the nude or something. I finally told him, yeah well I am here now. Take the shot. Patience, patience silly man. Take the pictures and it will get there. And he insisted on staring at me when I was changing even after asking him not to, and took pictures of me while changing after I'd said not to. I'm sure thinking they'd be artistically good shots. Maybe they could have been but not if I wasn't going to pose for them. I got through the couple of outfits I had brought quickly and was out of there in half an hour or so. There really wasn't any use for me to stay longer to take bad pictures.
Having ended early I had time to go home before I was supposed to have lunch in Bryant Park at 2. After I got home my stomach started killing me cramping up. I really just wanted to lay down and pass out but this guy had been very rigorous in his planning for our lunch and I do not like flaking out on something I say I'm going to do on such short notice. So I forced myself out into the nasty heat to go wait in the dreadful tunnels for the train. Sending the text message he had asked me for when I got out of the train I went and found a seat in the park to wait and have a cigarette. I should have known better. I really should have sent him a confirmation email before leaving. He had gotten stuck at a meeting in the 30s or 20s and wouldn't get to Bryant Park for half an hour. And he said something about coffee at lunch at 4:00 instead. I didn't read it clearly. I was hot, in a great deal of pain and would have been soooo much happier having not gone through the trouble. I was feeling pretty bitchy. I sent him a text message that I wasn't feeling well and wasn't going to wait around 2 hours until 4 (ignoring the part about being there in half an hour) and got on back on the train before he had time to respond. When I got home off the trains I got his texts that he had gotten to Bryant Park. I apologized for "misunderstanding" but I was going to stay home and rest my belly. He would like to try again to meet another time. I am ambivalent. I hate when people do not have the sense to let someone know when they can't meet at an arranged time. I do agree with the new pope when he said that being late shows disrespect. No second chances, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment