
The end of last week didn't add up to much worth writing about here. Between my cycle, the scratch, and even just acne, I was not feeling very sexy! Oh, I did spend Thursday evening with Blue Dog at MoMA but I didn't stay over at his place. I had a great, big, super fun to-do with friends out of town on Saturday that I spent most of Friday preparing for. Then Sunday turned out to be a day of surprises.
Peculiar, I received an IM on my cell phone from someone I didn't recognize. He said we talked 6 months or so ago but didn't meet up. The email address he said he used didn't pull up anything when I made a search. Ok, maybe he used a different address and didn't remember. We chatted for a pretty long while, he asked me a lot about "kinky" things. Which, kinky is soooo relative. First he asked about being watched while peeing. When does that become kink exactly? I'm sure it's not kinky to be in the same room while someone's peeing or guys are in trouble using public bathrooms! I know boyfriends have come into the bathroom and have been watching while I'm peeing, even specifically asking to see. I never thought of that as kinky. So I guess it's the arousal part that makes it kinky? But people can be aroused by anything that their perversion latches on to so does that mean that anything can potentially be kinky??
But I digress, at any rate, chatting with this guy, pee and anal were the two things that kept coming up. We had talked about meeting up later in the evening but then something else came up, that I'll get to next. I had to leave before wrapping up the chat, kind of left hanging so I sent him a text after I'd left. To which he responded... Turns out... He confesses that I know who he is after all! He used a different email address so I wouldn't know who he is.
Soooo many things wrong with this.
He said he was too shy to bring it up to me. That is probably true. But I've known this guy for YEARS. Seriously, how, why would you keep quiet for what, 3 years I've been giving him bjs?? AND in the IM when I was trying to find out more about who this guy was he said he's married, 3 years, to a girl he's been with for 6 years. He had always maintained for all these years that he was single. Why?!?! Really now?! Well, last time I saw him he said he had gotten himself a girlfriend. But it's something I always, always asked him about. It never made sense to me that he didn't have a girlfriend. Makes sooo much more sense that he is married. Why in the world did he lie to me all this time?! That makes no sense at all. But then, hey wait a minute, going by the time line that also means that he started seeing me right around the same time he got married. Now that's a great sign about something you're supposed to be committed to 'till death do you part...
Crazy.
At any rate, I suspect he had an additional motivation for hiding who he was, he is kind of in the dog house with me. I've known him for years because I do genuinely like the guy. He's a cutie with a good heart, deep down, if a lot shyer than I thought (funny, huh, how lack of confidence and deceit go hand in hand...). But, much as I do like him, and long as I have known him he also has a terrible habit of contacting me last minute for Very Badly Planned rendezvous (sometimes unrealistic) and then would usually keep me waiting, sometimes not showing at all and then calling me hours after we were supposed to meet, asking where I am. After a while, the negatives outweighed the positives and the last time he stood me up I told him I wouldn't see him any more.
But before finding out that last twist of who I was chatting with, while we were IMing I got a text message from lo and behold, Boston's back in town! He had texted the previous night actually, when I wasn't around. He was supposed to be going back to Boston but ended up staying the day and driving back later in the evening. With some time to get together ;-)
Have I mentioned him... them before? I think I might have, not sure. He lives in Boston, obviously, and stays at a friend's apartment when in town. Good looking guy, turned 41 this week, looks a lot younger, slightly effeminate. Nice guy, I got a good feeling from him chatting before we met, maybe a year and a half ago. When I got there his friend and another friend was there. I found that very interesting. Guys are usually pretty secretive about these things. It went a long way in showing what kind of guys they were that they could be so open and uninhibited around each other. It was kind of impressive.
The two friends went to the other apartment he has next door while I gave Boston a massage with a happy ending. Afterward, if I was up for it, his friend wanted me to go by next door before leaving. It was kind of an awkward hurdle to get over to do it but at the same time, very hot. The third friend was gone by then and that's how I started seeing the both of them together. I've seen them a few times since then, always together. I've wondered why the one who lives here never calls me. When I saw them on Sunday the friend said it was because he was shy and because he didn't want to step on Boston's toes. That was the first time I had picked up on that as well, when I had asked Boston about it earlier he got evasive and made like they weren't that close friends, he didn't know what his friend did... which doesn't seem very likely. Still haven't figured out what the real reason is yet. Who knows. But it is interesting I'm starting to pick up on a push and shove. I kind of like the friend better, we hang out and smoke pot and have fun together, but yet I know him through Boston. We all have that little juvenile side of us that there's supposed to be a seniority there. Anyhow, I'll see Boston first and then his friend, and there's always another friend or two there as well, who leave along the way.
When I showed up Boston told me his friend had other plans and wouldn't be around, which was a disappointment. We went over to the bed and instead of the massage first, he must have been especially looking forward to it and he lied on his back, leaving me to go straight to it. It works much better the other way around. As much as guys talk down foreplay even they need some warming up. He was hard but was also harder for him to get there without prior teasing. Then when it was done there was an emptiness to it, without having the closeness first, so I lingered and cuddled with him afterward, massaging and kissing his back and lying with him, rekindle the substance.
The phone rang that company had arrived downstairs, for his friend who was in the next door apartment. Answering the phone Boston found a note slipped under the door to have me come by before I left after all. Interesting. So why the company coming over now then? Curious... Boston had to head out of town and walked me over next door, his friend was there with another friend I've met before. The plus friend I know is into me, whether it's a coincidence he's there, I don't know. Plus friend is moved off the couch to the armchair to make room for me next to the first friend, who is on the couch with his blanket and puts his legs in my lap. Apparently I am supposed to play with him under the blanket while his friend sits on the other side of me. We sat there like that for a while, watching TV and talking. If that's how it's going to be... I started blowing him. I changed position so his friend would have been looking at my ass but he had disappeared to the kitchen, lol. He came in my mouth and I went to the bathroom to clean up. When I came back out they were both in the kitchen. My dress strap had broken while we were playing and I took my top down, fussing with my strap when the plus friend came into the room behind me. Putting my top with the broken stap back on and turning around to him he was saying something about not needing to put it back on on his account and complementing my boobs, coming nearer and asked if he could touch them. Wow, this could get very hot! Hmmm... let's see where this goes ;-)
He was All Over Me. Groping and pawing and would have eaten me up... had his friend not been there to walk in... Now. Plus friend dropped me immediately and while the first friend and I sat back down on the couch, plus friend quickly had to leave. Again, the pecking order...
Monday I finally got to see my supposed gangleader (that's what he's tagged as though the gang situ never did come about). Yay! He was kind of missing the last month or so, I wouldn't hear much from him. Got an email from him last week that he was cutting off communication with me. What?!?! I thought he meant he wasn't going to see me anymore. Turns out he had been having problems at home, including but not excluded to his wife finding emails between us. They're separating, he's getting his own place, they're sorting out custody issues... basically, his life is in turmoil.
He lived in Brooklyn which made it hard to get together before but got a short term place on the Upper West Side. There's a distancing that was still there but he said he wanted to see me. He didn't seem in the frame of mind for wanton naughtiness though and I figured he probably could use someone to talk to, or to talk about something else with and get his mind off things. We went past his apartment but it was really nice out so I dragged him over by the river in the park, which was nice to sit and talk. You could see it all brewing in there, he keeps it all in and doesn't talk about it so easily, so I'd babble on about something inconsequential until he felt like saying something else. Before we ran out of time though, we had to go by his place to play for just a bit. He is not so big so that I can swallow him without gagging too hard so that I don't have to stop, just keep swallowing him deep, all the way down the entire time. He said something about me liking to do deepthroat. True. But I only like doing it if the guy likes it. Not all do. I think he did ;-) Unfortunately, turned out neither of us had a condom on us leaving me Very Frustrated. After he came and I left, on the one hand it was really good to see him. I really like him and would love to see more of him. But at the same time, with so much weighing on him we weren't really free to just enjoy ourselves. There was that which was on his mind that was closed off to me. He was a little distant, can't blame him, but I didn't feel the connection so much as I'd have liked. Understandably, I'm sure his connection with me is not very high on his list of priorities right now.
Damn that cutie downtown! That boy has some time management issues, ugh! He is leaving to Europe tonight. We were supposed to get together before he left and he had tried making plans to but the stars are working against me on this one. Period hasn't gone away all the way either. Time's out, it's just not going to be. Dammit! Now he is going to Europe for 3 or 4 weeks to be with his girlfriend who moved out there a month or so ago. He's been good at surprising me so far but a lot can change in a month....
Peculiar, I received an IM on my cell phone from someone I didn't recognize. He said we talked 6 months or so ago but didn't meet up. The email address he said he used didn't pull up anything when I made a search. Ok, maybe he used a different address and didn't remember. We chatted for a pretty long while, he asked me a lot about "kinky" things. Which, kinky is soooo relative. First he asked about being watched while peeing. When does that become kink exactly? I'm sure it's not kinky to be in the same room while someone's peeing or guys are in trouble using public bathrooms! I know boyfriends have come into the bathroom and have been watching while I'm peeing, even specifically asking to see. I never thought of that as kinky. So I guess it's the arousal part that makes it kinky? But people can be aroused by anything that their perversion latches on to so does that mean that anything can potentially be kinky??
But I digress, at any rate, chatting with this guy, pee and anal were the two things that kept coming up. We had talked about meeting up later in the evening but then something else came up, that I'll get to next. I had to leave before wrapping up the chat, kind of left hanging so I sent him a text after I'd left. To which he responded... Turns out... He confesses that I know who he is after all! He used a different email address so I wouldn't know who he is.
Soooo many things wrong with this.
He said he was too shy to bring it up to me. That is probably true. But I've known this guy for YEARS. Seriously, how, why would you keep quiet for what, 3 years I've been giving him bjs?? AND in the IM when I was trying to find out more about who this guy was he said he's married, 3 years, to a girl he's been with for 6 years. He had always maintained for all these years that he was single. Why?!?! Really now?! Well, last time I saw him he said he had gotten himself a girlfriend. But it's something I always, always asked him about. It never made sense to me that he didn't have a girlfriend. Makes sooo much more sense that he is married. Why in the world did he lie to me all this time?! That makes no sense at all. But then, hey wait a minute, going by the time line that also means that he started seeing me right around the same time he got married. Now that's a great sign about something you're supposed to be committed to 'till death do you part...
Crazy.
At any rate, I suspect he had an additional motivation for hiding who he was, he is kind of in the dog house with me. I've known him for years because I do genuinely like the guy. He's a cutie with a good heart, deep down, if a lot shyer than I thought (funny, huh, how lack of confidence and deceit go hand in hand...). But, much as I do like him, and long as I have known him he also has a terrible habit of contacting me last minute for Very Badly Planned rendezvous (sometimes unrealistic) and then would usually keep me waiting, sometimes not showing at all and then calling me hours after we were supposed to meet, asking where I am. After a while, the negatives outweighed the positives and the last time he stood me up I told him I wouldn't see him any more.
But before finding out that last twist of who I was chatting with, while we were IMing I got a text message from lo and behold, Boston's back in town! He had texted the previous night actually, when I wasn't around. He was supposed to be going back to Boston but ended up staying the day and driving back later in the evening. With some time to get together ;-)
Have I mentioned him... them before? I think I might have, not sure. He lives in Boston, obviously, and stays at a friend's apartment when in town. Good looking guy, turned 41 this week, looks a lot younger, slightly effeminate. Nice guy, I got a good feeling from him chatting before we met, maybe a year and a half ago. When I got there his friend and another friend was there. I found that very interesting. Guys are usually pretty secretive about these things. It went a long way in showing what kind of guys they were that they could be so open and uninhibited around each other. It was kind of impressive.
The two friends went to the other apartment he has next door while I gave Boston a massage with a happy ending. Afterward, if I was up for it, his friend wanted me to go by next door before leaving. It was kind of an awkward hurdle to get over to do it but at the same time, very hot. The third friend was gone by then and that's how I started seeing the both of them together. I've seen them a few times since then, always together. I've wondered why the one who lives here never calls me. When I saw them on Sunday the friend said it was because he was shy and because he didn't want to step on Boston's toes. That was the first time I had picked up on that as well, when I had asked Boston about it earlier he got evasive and made like they weren't that close friends, he didn't know what his friend did... which doesn't seem very likely. Still haven't figured out what the real reason is yet. Who knows. But it is interesting I'm starting to pick up on a push and shove. I kind of like the friend better, we hang out and smoke pot and have fun together, but yet I know him through Boston. We all have that little juvenile side of us that there's supposed to be a seniority there. Anyhow, I'll see Boston first and then his friend, and there's always another friend or two there as well, who leave along the way.
When I showed up Boston told me his friend had other plans and wouldn't be around, which was a disappointment. We went over to the bed and instead of the massage first, he must have been especially looking forward to it and he lied on his back, leaving me to go straight to it. It works much better the other way around. As much as guys talk down foreplay even they need some warming up. He was hard but was also harder for him to get there without prior teasing. Then when it was done there was an emptiness to it, without having the closeness first, so I lingered and cuddled with him afterward, massaging and kissing his back and lying with him, rekindle the substance.
The phone rang that company had arrived downstairs, for his friend who was in the next door apartment. Answering the phone Boston found a note slipped under the door to have me come by before I left after all. Interesting. So why the company coming over now then? Curious... Boston had to head out of town and walked me over next door, his friend was there with another friend I've met before. The plus friend I know is into me, whether it's a coincidence he's there, I don't know. Plus friend is moved off the couch to the armchair to make room for me next to the first friend, who is on the couch with his blanket and puts his legs in my lap. Apparently I am supposed to play with him under the blanket while his friend sits on the other side of me. We sat there like that for a while, watching TV and talking. If that's how it's going to be... I started blowing him. I changed position so his friend would have been looking at my ass but he had disappeared to the kitchen, lol. He came in my mouth and I went to the bathroom to clean up. When I came back out they were both in the kitchen. My dress strap had broken while we were playing and I took my top down, fussing with my strap when the plus friend came into the room behind me. Putting my top with the broken stap back on and turning around to him he was saying something about not needing to put it back on on his account and complementing my boobs, coming nearer and asked if he could touch them. Wow, this could get very hot! Hmmm... let's see where this goes ;-)
He was All Over Me. Groping and pawing and would have eaten me up... had his friend not been there to walk in... Now. Plus friend dropped me immediately and while the first friend and I sat back down on the couch, plus friend quickly had to leave. Again, the pecking order...
Monday I finally got to see my supposed gangleader (that's what he's tagged as though the gang situ never did come about). Yay! He was kind of missing the last month or so, I wouldn't hear much from him. Got an email from him last week that he was cutting off communication with me. What?!?! I thought he meant he wasn't going to see me anymore. Turns out he had been having problems at home, including but not excluded to his wife finding emails between us. They're separating, he's getting his own place, they're sorting out custody issues... basically, his life is in turmoil.
He lived in Brooklyn which made it hard to get together before but got a short term place on the Upper West Side. There's a distancing that was still there but he said he wanted to see me. He didn't seem in the frame of mind for wanton naughtiness though and I figured he probably could use someone to talk to, or to talk about something else with and get his mind off things. We went past his apartment but it was really nice out so I dragged him over by the river in the park, which was nice to sit and talk. You could see it all brewing in there, he keeps it all in and doesn't talk about it so easily, so I'd babble on about something inconsequential until he felt like saying something else. Before we ran out of time though, we had to go by his place to play for just a bit. He is not so big so that I can swallow him without gagging too hard so that I don't have to stop, just keep swallowing him deep, all the way down the entire time. He said something about me liking to do deepthroat. True. But I only like doing it if the guy likes it. Not all do. I think he did ;-) Unfortunately, turned out neither of us had a condom on us leaving me Very Frustrated. After he came and I left, on the one hand it was really good to see him. I really like him and would love to see more of him. But at the same time, with so much weighing on him we weren't really free to just enjoy ourselves. There was that which was on his mind that was closed off to me. He was a little distant, can't blame him, but I didn't feel the connection so much as I'd have liked. Understandably, I'm sure his connection with me is not very high on his list of priorities right now.
Damn that cutie downtown! That boy has some time management issues, ugh! He is leaving to Europe tonight. We were supposed to get together before he left and he had tried making plans to but the stars are working against me on this one. Period hasn't gone away all the way either. Time's out, it's just not going to be. Dammit! Now he is going to Europe for 3 or 4 weeks to be with his girlfriend who moved out there a month or so ago. He's been good at surprising me so far but a lot can change in a month....
No comments:
Post a Comment